Friday 22 November 2019

It’s All Change

I was considering restarting Blogging this winter. An overactive mind may be helped if I disgorge some of the rubbish that swirls around my brain in the evening.

But and it is a very BIG BUT I am finding it difficult to find my way around the basics. I don’t think I'll be able to use my iPad (which I am now) due to it’s limited on screen size. Therefore I think it may be better to fire up the desktop.

I have enjoyed looking back on some very old posts. Although we went through some hard, sad and exhausting times. I had forgotten how often some things struck me as funny. It has been good to go back and remember now how often we both had the giggles. I have forgotten so many things over the last few years.

 I shared this post with MM on a good day - it hit his funny bone . . .
https://colyfordcross.blogspot.com/2010/01/back-to-fitness.html and it’s made me laugh at the memory. It’s been a good reminder too of how many online friends I made and wonder how they are now. I must check up on some of them this winter. Find out how life is treating them now . .
Unlike some other  posts one of the links still work . . .